gift’d online, Unit 19784, PO Box 4336, Manchester, M61 0BW.
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you), the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This agreement is governed by English law.
Our terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
UK STANDARD DELIVERY CHARGES
Order value under £49, delivery charge £3.99
Order value £49 or over, delivery is FREE
We use Royal Mail and Hermes for standard delivery. Your parcel will arrive 2-3 working days after dispatch, and dispatch will take place 2-3 days after placing your order. Your parcel will not require a signature.
Please note that if there are adverse weather conditions, Bank Holidays etc. this can delay your delivery.
CAN I AMEND MY ORDER?
We can’t amend any order contents after a customer has placed their order.
If you want to CANCEL your entire order before it’s dispatched, please contact us with your ORDER NUMBER as soon as possible to request a cancellation at email@example.com.
If this is not possible or your order has already been dispatched then you can still return the item once you receive it, but you will have to cover the cost of return postage, for which we highly recommend you use a tracked service.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER ORDER PLACED
Please check your email settings as the email may have been sent to your spam or junk folder. Also you can login to Your Account and look for information there. If you do not find your email or the information at your account, please Contact Us.
DO YOU SEND TO BFPO ADDRESSES?
Sorry, but we cannot currently send orders to BFPO addresses.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
We try to process returns as quickly as possible; we will notify you by email once your return has been processed. During busy periods this could take up to 14 days from when we receive the goods.
If you want an update on a return you’ve sent back, then contact us with your order number and returns tracking number. If you need any help, get in touch with Customer Service and be sure to include your order number in any correspondence.
WHICH ITEMS CAN I RETURN?
All items returned must be unopened and unused and still have their original tags. You can return any full priced items purchased within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
You can return any sale items purchased within 14 days of receipt for a full refund, and you have up to 30 days to return the items for an online voucher or an exchange (subject to stock).
I HAVE RECEIVED A FAULTY/INCORRECT ITEM
Please provide the following information:
Product/item number (found on despatch note / order confirmation email)
Photo(s) of the fault.
Please email this to our Customer Service team via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help and will advise whether or not you need to return the item.
HOW MUCH WILL I BE REFUNDED?
You will be refunded the full price that you paid for the goods (excluding shipping) if the items are returned within 30 days with the tags as new. When returning goods that you bought using a discount or offer, we will adjust the refund accordingly if you fall below the discount/offer threshold.
I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A GIFT BOUGHT ONLINE I WISH TO RETURN, HOW CAN I DO THIS?
We’re sorry, but without proof of purchase we are unable to accept any returns.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You confirm that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal right and ability to enter into this agreement and to use any debit or credit card used to purchase the Products. You also confirm that all information you have provided is accurate and true. You authorise us to perform validation checks and authorisation with the card issuer.
You agree to fully indemnify us, our officers, employees, agents and suppliers, immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or by your use of this website, or the use of any other person accessing this website using your shopping account or your personal information.
All prices for baby and childrens’ clothing, as well as books on our website are zero VAT rated, but exclusive of shipping charges, unless we tell you otherwise. Everything else is inclusive of VAT at the current rate. Prices and availability of Products may be changed at any time without notice. The price at which you agree to purchase the Products is the price stated on this website at the time you place your order.
We make every effort to ensure that the images of the Products on our website are accurate, however because of differences between monitors the colour you see of the Product may not accurately reflect its true colour.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your credit or debit card information (Confidential Information) is kept secure. However we regret that unless we have been negligent, we are not liable for any losses arising from unauthorised access by a third party to your Confidential Information.
Once you have placed an order on this website, we will send you an email confirming receipt of the order you have sent. We will not accept the order and complete the contract until we despatch the Products ordered. If there is a problem with your order, e.g. a problem with your credit card or we do not have the Products ordered in stock, and we cannot accept the contract, we will contact you by phone, email or letter.
Where payment is made by credit or debit card, you authorise us to debit your card with the total cost of the Products selected including VAT and delivery charges. Refunds made in respect of returns or cancellations will be made to the same card. Where payment has not been made in full, we may cancel your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you.
This clause is not intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. The risk of damage or loss of the Products passes to you when delivery is made. Delivery is made at the time we leave the Products at the address specified by you. We cannot accept any claims beyond this point. All implied warranties and undertakings are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Where a product has care instructions, you must follow these instructions. We are not liable for any loss or damage in the event that instructions have not been followed.
All trademarks, brand names, copyrights, Product names and trade names are the property of their respective owners and we do not authorise any use which infringes those rights. Subject to this, you may view, print and download from our website for personal use only. Any further use of information or materials on this website is strictly forbidden without obtaining our written agreement first.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this website and in any documentation we may send you (“Information”) is accurate. However are not liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which may happen as a result of relying on the Information, except where we are not allowed by law to exclude our liability.
We are not liable to you for any failure or delay to supply or deliver or for any damage or defect to the Products that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
BACK DATING & EXTENDING OFFERS
Promotions, offers and discounts are available at the time of ordering and cannot be extended or applied retrospectively to completed orders. You are welcome to return items as per our returns conditions and repurchase the items yourself again.
All voucher codes apply to full price items only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, discount or offer unless otherwise stated. They are valid for a single use and within only one transaction.
Voucher codes for an extra % off sale items applies to SALE items only, and are not applicable to products that are reduced as part of an OFFER.
CAN I BE REMOVED FROM YOUR E-MAILING LIST?
If you have joined our mailing list online you agree that you do not object to us contacting you about products, offers and promotions via e-mail.
You may unsubscribe from our email contact list at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link within the gift’d online emails, or by e-mailing email@example.com with the subject “EMAIL UNSUBSCRIBE”.
DIRECT MAIL POSTAL COMMUNICATION FROM GIFT’D ONLINE
From time to time we may choose to send you direct mail in the post about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you.
Opting out of this: You can opt out of postal mail by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “DIRECT MAIL OPT OUT” and include your postal address so that we can locate your records.
COMPETITIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following rules apply to any competition or prize draws that may feature on this site, the gift’d online Facebook page, Instagram account or promoted via our E-newsletter communications or via in store entry cards. (“Contest”).
By entering any Contest you agree to these terms and conditions:
- The contest is open to UK & Ireland resident customers aged 18 or over.
- Employees of gift’d online, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the contest are excluded from entering.
- gift’d online does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties.
- Late or incomplete entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- Individual terms and conditions may apply to individual contests.
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to enter our Instagram competitions, you need to have an open Instagram profile, otherwise we will be unable to see your entry/entries.
- Personal data may be processed in order to communicate with entrants before and after the competition, e.g. to confirm registrations, respond to questions or evaluations, to authenticate your identity and check your age if necessary, as well as to notify a prize winner and send them their prize. The personal data that may be collected includes: name, contact details, such as email address, telephone number and address, as well as any other information submitted in the competition entry. The information is only used in connection with the competition and is saved until the conclusion of the competition. The personal data is not handed over to any third party.
- All entries will be drawn at random within 72 hours of the closing date. The winner will be notified by email, Facebook messaging or post depending on the entry method for the contest.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There are no cash alternatives.
- gift’d online reserves the right to substitute the Prize for others of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- The odds of winning will vary according to the number of entries.
- gift’d online reserves the right to (i) cancel a contest, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
- Subject to paragraph below, to the maximum extent permitted by law, gift’d online excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from (i) any postponement or cancellation of the contest, (ii) any loss or, changes to, postponement of or use of the Prize, and (iii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond gift’d online’s reasonable control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by such party’s negligence, or for fraud.
- The contest, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and Irish law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the contest.
- gift’d online’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and the terms & conditions of this website and to agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter: gift’d online, Unit 19784, PO Box 4336, Manchester, M61 0BW.
- We reserve the right to announce the winner of a competition using their first name and town location via our e-newsletters, website pages and social media channels.
- In certain circumstances where personal data is required to enter a gift’d online competition, you automatically sign up to gift’d online E-Newsletters to receive news and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time and you agree that this does not infringe your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999. You may notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive this information.